Step OneCheck out the latest events and participating museums
Step TwoBuy tickets
Remember to have a major credit card ready. If you don’t have one of your own be sure to get permission to use your parent’s or guardian’s card.
Click on Get Tickets and follow the prompts to order your tickets.
Print the email confirmation. Take it and your ID (see list below for acceptable forms of ID) to the box office or ticket window to pick up your tickets which is when you will receive your seat assignment for the performance or be granted admission into the museum.
Step ThreeGo to the venue
For performances, bring your proof of age ID and email confirmation to the venue 30 minutes before the show to pick up your tickets.
For museums and attractions, tickets are valid for one visit during the month of purchase. Show your proof of age ID and email confirmation at the venue to be granted admission. Check hours of operation before you go to make sure they are open on the day you wish to visit.
To pick up your tickets, a teen or young adult between the ages of 13-22 MUST be present:
- Present your printed email confirmation that displays your name and valid order number (and expiration date if a museum or attraction ticket) AND
- Present ONE of the following forms of ID to the Box Office:
- School-issued Student ID.
- Report Card that indicates teen/young adult is between the ages of 13-22.
- Print-out from your school’s parent/student portal or online school that displays student’s name, birth date, and grade level.
- Government-issued ID such as a Driver’s License, State ID card, Birth Certificate or Passport
- *For Zoo Miami ONLY: If you are presenting a College ID, you must also present another form of ID that shows proof of age in order to redeem tickets.
Tickets are limited so order early.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Tickets cannot be purchased at the door – only through CultureShockMiami.com
Always arrive early so you don’t miss part of the show.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL