The Bass is Miami Beach’s contemporary art museum. Focusing on exhibitions of international contemporary art, The Bass presents mid-career and established artists reflecting the spirit and international character of Miami Beach.
The Bass is open Wednesday through Sunday, 12 PM - 5 PM.
Tickets are valid for one visit during the month of purchase.
Please make sure to check the museum's hours in advance to verify that the museum is open on the day you wish to visit. www.thebass.org
Please help us ensure the health and well-being of every visitor and staff member by following these guidelines. We require face masks to be worn by all guests ages 2 and above. Our staff wear masks at all times and conduct hourly sanitation of high traffic areas to ensure your safety. Together, we can stop the spread of COVID-19.
- WEAR A FACE MASK or cloth covering over your nose and mouth at all times. We require this of any guest ages 2 and above, as well as museum staff. No one is permitted inside the building without a properly worn face covering.
- CONTACTLESS TEMPERATURE CHECKS will be conducted upon entry to the museum for every visitor and staff member. Please stay home if you are sick or feel unwell.
- KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE of 6 feet from other visitors and follow directional signage inside. Our staff are also keeping a 6 foot distance from one another and all guests.
- WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY. Sanitizing stations are located throughout the building for regular use and bathrooms are equipped with touchless faucets.
- FOLLOW GALLERY OCCUPANCY LIMITS and arrive in groups of five or less. The building is currently operating at 10% capacity with only 25 visitors at a time.
- LEAVE OVERSIZED BAGS OR LUGGAGE at your home, hotel or in your vehicle. Our complimentary bag and coat check services are operating, but will be self-service. We are unable to store oversized bags or luggage.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS are permitted. Please leave this items in your bag or consume before you arrive.
- PLEASE, DO NOT TOUCH THE ART. We miss the days of interactive exhibitions, and hope to bring them back one day soon, but for now, please refrain from touching.
- CONTEXT WITHOUT CONTACT. Printed materials are temporarily unavailable, however digital versions will be accessible during your visit. Follow QR codes throughout the building to unlock more experiences while at the museum, including virtual reality and self-guided tours, all using your personal device.
Teens and young adults ages 13-22 can buy tickets for $5 using the Get Tickets button below. With the purchase of one $5 ticket for someone within the age range, a second $5 ticket can be purchased for an individual of any age to join them.
Regular priced tickets for all other ages available through the venue's website.