The Student Advisory Council is an important part of Culture Shock Miami! Members are involved in all aspects of decision making and serve as ambassadors for the arts throughout Miami-Dade County.
As a Council member you get to:
- Attend shows!
- Promote CSM through social media
- Staff the info table for events throughout the season
- Serve on committees that assist with planning and/or promoting events
- Share information about Culture Shock Miami with your friends and classmates
- Receive volunteer credit for your school (as applicable)
We meet during the school year (September - June) on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 3:30pm in the Cultural Affairs office in downtown Miami. (FREE food provided!)
Applications to serve on the 18/19 Council are now open! Click to apply. Applications are due Tuesday, August 14.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Must be within the Culture Shock Miami age range of 13-22 years old to apply.
Student Council Members 2017-2018